- Only allow visible light through, filtering out harmful ultraviolet radiation.
- No harm to the welder's eyes when they survey the welding operation situation.
- Middling UV bright light resistant. Proper light refraction minimizes arc glare.
- Create a safer working environment for the welders and surrounding co-workers.
- Prevent the spreading of smoke, sparks, debris, and dust during the welding operation.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. A welding curtain is what?
Ans - When paired with ventilation, respirators, and cooling fans, a welding curtain or screen serves as an enclosure that both individuals within and outside the enclosure can work in safely.
2. The usage of welding curtains?
Ans - Employees working nearby are less likely to suffer from ear damage and general annoyance thanks to welding curtains that act as a soundproof barrier between the welding area sounds and anyone outside of it. A selection of heat-resistant fabrics that can be used as welding curtains are produced by Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
3. What material do welding curtains contain?
Ans - Welding curtains and welding screens are made of durable polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which also contains a substance that absorbs UV radiation and flame retardants that stop the material from catching fire in the event of contact with stray sparks.
4. What gauge of a welding curtain is it?
Ans - The clear vinyl welding curtain walls are available in three distinct materials. You have thickness options of 14, 20, and 40 mil. The three materials all have a 14 mil thickness and are fire resistant.