- Square Meter/Square Meters
- For Heavy Duty Welding
- For Fire Welding Blanket
- Protection from heavy sparks, spatter, slag and light molten metal
- 30 Meter (m)
- 1260 Celsius (oC)
- Welding Blanket
- 1500 GSM (gm/2)
- 30Mtr X 1Mtr X 3mm Yard
- 3MM Thickness
Reckoned by the industry, we are involved in offering a wide array of Ceramic Fire Welding Blanket to our valuable customers. This blanket consists of a ceramic fiber cloth which is placed over fire in order to smother it. Our offered blankets are generally ideal for applications in industrial situations or laboratory. These blankets are checked on various parameters to ensure quality and flawlessness. Clients can avail this Ceramic Fire Welding Blanket from us at very reasonable prices.
Features of Ceramic Fire Welding Blanket :
- Provide thermal protection
- Flame retardant
- Seamless finish
Application of Ceramic Fire Welding Blanket
Require heat safety from welding, heat-treating, flack, molten etc.? Welding blankets act as a shield which gives protection from spatter, sparks and slags originated by metal or welding cutting applications. These are widely used in several segments which includes construction, oil plants, shipbuilding, automotive parts, flammable chemicals and many more.
- We also offer customization of the blankets with velcro or clips and eyelets which are available in many sizes and treatments as per the client's end.
- Guidance of fabrics selection:The kind of fabrics ascertain where it is perfectly find the applications.
- Light job welding blankets (130Z to 180Z) : These are generally used for safety motives like light sparks, welding and minimum spatter.
- Medium functional welding blankets (200Z to 300Z) : These type of blankets are normally used for light slag, heavier welding, spatter, sparked.
- Heavy duty welding blankets (320Z to 500Z): This range is predominantly used in case of possibility of molter metal and heavy spatter, sparks, slags.
Difference between coated welding blankets and uncoated welding blankets:
Coated fabrics are stiffer which allow slag and spatter to reel off more simply. These also offer much better burn and abrasion via resistance. Whereas, uncoated fabrics are more easier and flexible to arrange and wrap over objects.
Ceramic fiber with SS wire and Vermiculite coating
Size: 1 mtr x 30 mtr/roll
- 1000 Per Day
- 1-2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Poly Bag
- All India
402, Gopal Puri, Daulat Nagar, S.V. Road, Borivali (East) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037302181